Trainee office administratorsJob description:
An office administrator is a nationally recognized profession requiring training. Office administrators carry out a very varied range of activities. In our company, these mainly involve welcoming customers, recording and processing orders, billing and book-keeping. You must be able to understand the procedures that make up our business.
Preconditions for training:
- M-Zug / Mittlere Reife (secondary school level I, GCSE equivalent)
- High level of comprehension
- High level of motivation
- Ability to cope with pressure
Length of training:
- 3 years. A shorter training may be possible under certain circumstances.
- Training starts on 1 August each year
Training is only provided in our operating unit in Volkenschwand.
The theoretical part of the training is provided at the relevant vocational college in the district of Kelheim once or twice a week.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Rita Högl, Managing Director